Tuesday, 17 June 2008

JACKSON "I`LL WHOOP GRIFFINS ASS"

Quinton Jackson is itching to get at Forrest Griffin and the fact that he is doing the Ultimate Fighter series with his opponent seems to have heated the fight to new heights

Jackson told Satanta Sports "UFC fans can really expect to see an ass-whooping in this fight,”

“If fans just want to see a good old-fashioned ass-whooping, if you just want to see somebody get their ass whooped, tune into this fight.

“You’ll get to see exactly what you wanna see. You’ll see somebody get their ass whooped…for real.

“I may as well take my belt off and whoop Forrest’s ass.”

“The reason I want to whoop Forrest’s ass is to show my team how it’s done.

“I’ve given them my two cents’ worth, now I want to whoop Forrest’s ass and say ‘look, that’s how it’s done’.”

Rampage enters The Octagon as overwhelming favourite, an absolute powerhouse of a man, who mocks his opponent’s lack of strength.

“I think I’ve got a better chin than Forrest, and I don’t think Forrest can bust a grape from talking to my friends who have fought him.

“I spar with my friends, and a lot of them say I hit harder in sparring than Forrest does in a fight.

“I’m tougher, I’m meaner, I’m uglier, he’s going down.

“July 5th, there’s gonna be more fireworks than July 4th – I’m telling you.”